At BDH ADVISORY, we understand the important role of personnel in the business process and the difficulties in labor management, compliance with the law. With the dedication of our experienced teams, we help you manage your personnel and payroll quickly, confidentially, and help you focus on your business.


  • You lack the time to keep up to date with constant legislation change.
  • You want to be sure of applying the proper employment scheme for expatriates.
  • You don’t want to invest in a complex HR information system while still expect a high quality report.
  • You want to make sure that deadlines are kept, in terms of PIT declaration, Social Contribution and Payment.
  • You prefer to focus on your core business.
  • Confidentiality is very important for you.

Our offer-"HR and Payroll service"

Our range of service in this area includes:

  • Consulting on basis for calculating salaries, bonuses.
  • On-board: Consulting on drafting of offer letter, labor contract.
  • Termination: Consult to draft a decision on resignation and resignation application.
  • Preparing monthly payroll, pays lip.
  • Calculating personal income tax, social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and union fund.
  • On behalf of the company to make payment of salary, insurance, and personal income tax.
  • Implementing the procedures of registration of labor and reporting periodically amount of labor in accordance with the state regulations.
  • Registering the system of wage scale and payroll.
  • The initial registration documents.
  • Notice relating to increase or decrease of number of staffs to the social insurance agency.
  • Notice on salary changing.
  • Preparing the documents for re-issuance of insurance books or cards if they are lost or damaged.
  • Preparing the documents of maternity allowance and other benefits such as retirement, one time allowance, death, sickness,… (if any).
  • Registration of personal tax code, dependents.
  • Prepare and submit monthly/ quarterly personal income tax declaration and annual finalization.
  • Notice of tax amount and deadline for tax payment.
  • Application for a work permit and extension of a work permit.
  • Application for a temporary residence card and extension of a temporary residence card.

Free Consultation

Members of