We support you in compiling your accounts in the most cost effective and time efficient way ensuring you meet your year-end deadlines. We help with bookkeeping, setting up your accounts and revising them for year-end. Additionally, we will make recommendations to help you improve your accounting processes with a real impact on your business.
You lack the time to keep up with constant legislation change?.
The Vietnamese regulations seems opaque to you?.
You have very tight group reporting deadlines?.
You just need a Chief Accountant supervising your accountant in order to meet local and group requirements.
You don’t want to invest in a complex accounting system while still expect a high quality report and fast closing.
You want to make sure that due date are kept, in terms of CIT declaration and VAT.
You are looking for a professional interlocutor understanding thoroughly you and your business.
You prefer to focus on your core business.
Confidentialityis very important for you.
Our offer-"Accounting and Business process outsourcing"
Our range of service in this area includes:
- Input transaction and bookkeeping.
- Tax compliance for VAT, CIT, PIT (Monthly/ quarterly/ Yearly).
- Prepare monthly/ quarterly/ year-end financial statements.
- Print and store accounting books.
- Prepare and submit statistical reports.
- Conduct other procedures with insurance authority.
- Registration of personal tax code, dependents.
- Prepare payroll, pay-slip, PIT calculation.
- Prepare reports on labour using status.
- Register as Chief Accountant.
- Liaise with the tax authorities.
- Liaise with auditor.
- Checking and reviewing the whole situation of accounting system of the enterprise.
- Guiding the customers to prepare necessary information and documents.
- Collecting information of the enterprise, such as: invoices, documents, tax reports.
- Examining the accounting documents.
- Prepare a review report covering findings, risks, and appropriate recommendations.
- Support company on adjusting and limit the deficiencies.
- Consulting on choosing accounting software.
- Consulting on the account system for internal management and consolidated report with the parent company (if required).
- Building processes of revenue and expenditure, purchase, sale, inventory, advance of employees and document storage and flow.
- Training additional skills and knowledge necessary for employees of customers, supporting professional advice when necessary.
- Initial tax registration.
- Work permit, temporary residence card.
- Banking payment (E-banking).
- Issue invoice as required.
- Check employee reimbursement records.
- Company stamp keeper.