We support you in compiling your accounts in the most cost effective and time efficient way ensuring you meet your year-end deadlines. We help with bookkeeping, setting up your accounts and revising them for year-end. Additionally, we will make recommendations to help you improve your accounting processes with a real impact on your business.
- You lack the time to keep up with constant legislation change?.
- The Vietnamese regulations seems opaque to you?.
- You have very tight group reporting deadlines?.
- You just need a Chief Accountant supervising your accountant in order to meet local and group requirements.
- You don’t want to invest in a complex accounting system while still expect a high quality report and fast closing.
- You want to make sure that due date are kept, in terms of CIT declaration and VAT.
- You are looking for a professional interlocutor understanding thoroughly you and your business.
- You prefer to focus on your core business.
- Confidentialityis very important for you.
Our offer-"Accounting and Business process outsourcing"
Our range of service in this area includes:
- Input transaction and bookkeeping.
- Tax compliance for VAT, CIT, PIT (Monthly/ quarterly/ Yearly).
- Prepare monthly/ quarterly/ year-end financial statements.
- Print and store accounting books.
- Prepare and submit statistical reports.
- Conduct other procedures with insurance authority.
- Registration of personal tax code, dependents.
- Prepare payroll, pay-slip, PIT calculation.
- Prepare reports on labour using status.
- Register as Chief Accountant.
- Liaise with the tax authorities.
- Liaise with auditor.
- Checking and reviewing the whole situation of accounting system of the enterprise.
- Guiding the customers to prepare necessary information and documents.
- Collecting information of the enterprise, such as: invoices, documents, tax reports.
- Examining the accounting documents.
- Prepare a review report covering findings, risks, and appropriate recommendations.
- Support company on adjusting and limit the deficiencies.
- Consulting on choosing accounting software.
- Consulting on the account system for internal management and consolidated report with the parent company (if required).
- Building processes of revenue and expenditure, purchase, sale, inventory, advance of employees and document storage and flow.
- Training additional skills and knowledge necessary for employees of customers, supporting professional advice when necessary.
- Initial tax registration.
- Work permit, temporary residence card.
- Banking payment (E-banking).
- Issue invoice as required.
- Check employee reimbursement records.
- Company stamp keeper.